Currently I am a Junior student at Columbia University in the City of New York, expecting to get my B.S. degree in Computer Science by May 2019.
I am an enthusiast in software and games. I have made some quite fun projects focusing on software engineering and applications. I am also interested in algorithms and data science: problem solving, machine learning, computer vision, etc.
- H.S.D. High School Affiliated to Renmin University of China, 2014.
- B.S. Computer Science, Brandeis University, 2017.
- B.S. Computer Science, Columbia University, 2019.
Please see my resume for details.
- Handwritten Math Expressions Recognition. Spring 2017.
- Voice Control Chess. Summer 2015.
- Duewiz - Homework Reminder. Spring 2016.
- Car Simulation at toll. Spring 2017.
- >> More info under construction in my upcoming portfolio sites...